Geological-geomorphological Design also applied to spatial planning
- geology, geomorphology, hydrogeology and geotechnical engineering;
- projects of environmental geology;
- geology applied to spatial planning;
- planning of educational and touristic tours aimed at the knowledge and exploitation of geological heritage.
Management Of Natural And Environmental Assets
- Research and analysis for the knowledge and protection of botanical–vegetational heritage;
- Management plans for the conservation and improvement of natural heritage;
- Design and implementation of studies and research in the field of wildlife also aimed to draw up management plans of protected areas;
- Planning of educational and touristic tours aimed at the knowledge and development of natural heritage.
Geographic Information Systems and Environmental Databases Management
- Design and implementation of computerized databases for Territorial and environmental data management;
- Computerization of planning instruments;
- Developing and updating of map data in digital format;
- Creating websites for the management of spatial data on “open-source” based systems.